AS WE GROW,
WE STRIVE TO PRESERVE
At RedBrick Pizza® we are committed to preserving our planet’s precious resources. As we design our Cafes of the future, we strive to incorporate green principles wherever possible.
Here are a few of the initiatives we are exploring:
• PACKAGING Bagasse food containers and plates, a bio-degradable and bio-compostable material made from sugar cane. Eco-green recyclable towels, napkins and silverware.
• ECO PEEL Reusable pizza peels reduce paper usage.
• OVERHEAD Light emitting diodes (LED’s) and compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFL’s) are energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
• FLOORS TO CEILING Eco-friendly low VOC non-polluting paints, LEED compliant cement sealers and water-based stains keep indoor air quality pure.
• COUNTER SURFACE Reclaimed and/or recycled wood tables and recycled stainless steel kitchen surfaces reduce material consumption.
• MENU Large selection of organic sauces, dressings and ingredients are gentler on the environment.